About me

For my professional website, with information about my research, publications and teaching, see www.sites.google.com/site/rmlevans.

Friday 12 April 2013

In Focus

Logomark
This week, the Institute of Physics launched physicsfocus, a new forum for discussion on all aspects of physics, from education to research to whimsy. The nine regular bloggers contributing to physicsfocus include a bloke with whom you may be familiar. It's a pleasure to rub shoulders (electronically) with such informed, provocative and erudite writers. I recommend you have a look at physicsfocus, and join the discussions. Meanwhile, just for completeness, I'll be reproducing my own physicsfocus posts here at PhysicsBloke.com, as well as posting other articles that don't appear on the IoP's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment